Ableton Live Course
But it's not just for DJs and producers of electronic music - Ableton Live is also a fantastic tool that's being used more and more by bands, to add incredible dimension to their performances.
SAE's Ableton Live course will get you up to speed, quickly and creatively, with this cutting-edge software, allowing you to make the most of the best technology that the music industry has to offer. Here at SAE we'll get you using "Live" to its full potential, with a combination of formal tuition and one-to-one practical support - plus you'll be training on the latest hardware controllers and workstations.
With SAE's new Ableton Live Course, it's time to up your game to a whole new level!
- Session and Arrange View
- The Browser
- Audio In Ableton
- Warp Engine and techniques for efficient, effective and creative warping
- Live for DJs
- Setting up a template
- MIDI Control using the Vestax VCM600
- Send and return tracks
- Clip editing, duplicating, looping
- Launch modes
- MIDI Mapping
- Using compressors
- Using FX
- Creating beats and grooves in Ableton
- Virtual Instruments - Create bass/pad and lead sounds
- MIDI Effects (Chord, Scale, Arpeggiator)
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The only entry requirement is for the participant to be at least 18 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- Start Dates
Next Course Start: 20 November 2012
- How to Apply
- Applications can be made directly with us through any of the methods below. At the time of application a registration fee is required to be paid.
By Email - Please download and complete the application form and return it together with scans of supporting documents by clicking here. A member of our admissions team will then contact you to arrange payment of the registration fee.
By Post - Please print and complete the application form, and return it with your supporting documents to Admissions at the campus address displayed to the right of this page.
A member of our admissions team will then contact you to arrange payment of the registration fee.
In Person - Please print and complete the application form and submit it to reception who will also take payment of the registration fee by credit or debit card.
- International Applicants
- International students can apply directly with the campus as stated in the How to Apply section.
As the course is 1 month in duration, Non EU applicants will require a Student Visitor VISA
COURSE DURATION: 1 MONTHS